pied-beauty

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This is Week 10 of our Learnscope computer course and if I look back over the sessions we have done this term, I would have to say that I have learnt a lot and learnt some things that are lots of fun. I think I will try to use a blog with my certificate III students in term 4 and get them to create their own blogs. I have also enjoyed learning about webpages and Audacity and looking at Picassa. One thing that was an issue for me was the timing of the class - I was always rushed to get there and rushing to go to a regular Thursday night commitment. Overall though, a good experience.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Philip N said...

yes good Shirley

The night chosen was the one that nobody couldn't come to - I don't know if you got the original questionnaire

anyway glad you did come as you seem to have learnt a lot

all the best

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

Thanks philip for all your encouraging comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home