pied-beauty

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


So.....my impressions of Week 2. I enjoyed the whole Skype experience although I was a bit put off by the voice quality. I went home to tell my 22 year old son who complained that he'd been telling me for ages about it and why didn't I listen to him??? And then a friend from Germany whose daughter is coming to live with us for six months installed Skype on his computer and discovered my son's Skype address and contacted us using Skype on Saturday!!!!!
The course is fun....long... but fun.
Doing the homework,I found that I couldn't copy the web address from my address bar and paste it in my blog. Don't know why - I had to type it in manually and I don't think it is active - it didn't seem to turn blue. What did I do wrong?
I also wanted to put in a photo of my Cert II students but I forgot how to do it and tried to copy and paste - silly me!! So, now that I have remembered, I'll put the photo at the end of this blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Philip N said...

Thanks for your efforts Shirley - I am please you are learning a lot. It all makes life worthwhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home